I cannot believe it – it’s finished!
I did the final tweaking last night and re-read my synopsis this morning to make sure it made sense. I then printed it off and put it into a jiffy bag, ready for sending to the RNA NWS. I shall try my luck tomorrow at the post office, but I don’t fancy my chances as the weekend will mess everything up, what with all the bank holidays. If not, it will have to wait until Tuesday. But the main thing is, it’s completed and ready to go. No more fiddling with it – it’s done!
Here it is:
It ended up with a prologue, 35 chapters, an epilogue, 81486 words and 284 pages. It took me 14 months to write and I put everything into it.
Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way, and got me to the stage I am at now.
Let’s hope it gets a good response. I will keep you all posted.