RNA NWS member
- 1,177 hits
- Really bad nights sleep - is it bedtime yet?? #absolutelyshattered 3 weeks ago
- @VvSavage I know what you mean! Unfortunately can't make the party.Am hoping for conference though! Will keep you posted as soon as I know x 1 month ago
- @VvSavage good for you, my wip needs some tlc - been ignoring it! I'm good thanks. Work is going great - wish I was there more often! xx 1 month ago
- @VvSavage exactly! Perfect way to wind down and get ready for work the following day. How are you, lovely? xxx 1 month ago
- Nothing like a nice soak in a bubble bath after a full on day. #bliss 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
My review for The Silver Locket by Margaret James is now on my Amazon page – click here to read it.
Hello everyone. Me and a friend went to the Choclit girls night in at Waterstones in Bury St Edmunds last night and I had a fantastic time. I got to meet Margaret James, Christine Stovell and Christina Courtney for the … Continue reading
I have finished my edit! I can’t quite believe it myself. I have been writing this book since February and I have just finished printing out my manuscript ready to handover tomorrow to another author who is going to do … Continue reading
My review of Rosy Thornton’s The Tapestry of Love is finally on my Amazon page! Click on the link down the left hand side to read it.
Good Morning, I have had the pleasure of interviewing Rosy Thornton on her release of The Tapestry of Love, which is out to buy today! Here is what she had to say about it: Hello Rosy and thank you for … Continue reading
Well this past week has been a bit of a non starter with the writing. I have been preoccupied with meeting up with friends to enjoy all the words of congratulations about the engagement that I have not really done … Continue reading